Mold In The Home
Mold is a common presence in homes in Waynesville, NC everywhere. However, it becomes a problem when moisture is left unchecked. A leak that you don't notice right away, broken pipes while you are away from home, or any other reason that moisture is allowed to sit will allow mold to grow freely.
A way this commonly happens is when people leave their homes for a few days in the winter, for vacation, business, or over the holidays and they turn the heat off to save money. When the temperature dips below freezing, water in the pipes freezes and the pipes burst. This creates an unpleasant surprise for when the homeowner returns.